Rates: (excluding taxes, CDN)
|High Season (May 21 thru Oct 12.)||1 person||$112.00||2 persons||$127.00|
|Rest of year||1 person||$97.00||2 persons||$117.00|
|Family Rooms and Suites||$125 - $160|
AAA, Senior (60), and Seasonal Weekly rates available.
Rates are subject to 13% tax.
- Free high speed wireless
- Air conditioning
- A view overlooking Elizabeth lake and the Bird Sanctuary
- Large flat screen televisions
- Hair dryer
- Iron & board upon request
- Check In: 3 pm --- Check Out: 11 am
- All bookings require a credit card to secure a reservation. No charges are made until arrival.
- Rates are subject to seasonal changes
We have a 24 hour Cancellation Policy. There is no charge for bookings cancelled prior to day of arrival. Same day cancellations will be subject to a one night charge.
Dogs are welcome at Elizabeth Lake Lodge and dog-friendly rooms are available upon request. A $10/night cleaning fee will be charged upon check-in. For the comfort of our furried friends, we provide a 'Dog Prep' which includes a drinking bowl, towels for wet feet, and a covering to protect the bed linens. Padded sleeping mats are also available upon request. Most guests book a pet room on the ground floor as our stairs to the second floor are open-grated stairs (most dogs don't enjoy using them).
Dogs love our location! Unfortunately, unfamiliar hotel rooms and nearby noises can be frightening for any pet so we require that your dog is never left unattended in the room, or on the property. Walking trails start right from your door to Elizabeth Lake Bird Sanctuary where they are welcome on leash. Dogs are not allowed on the mini-golf course.
- Main entrance
- Registration office
- All guest rooms have a 34 inch wide opening
- On site accessible self-parking
- Most ground floor rooms require no stairs
- One ground floor accessible-specific room (bathroom has additional grab bars, but no roll-in shower)